The Swabian Alb Tourism Association e.V., Bismarckstraße 21, 72574 Bad Urach (hereinafter: "We"), as the operator of the https://www.schwaebischealb.de website, are the responsible party for the personal data of the users (hereinafter: "You") of the website within the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act ("BDSG").
The protection of your personal data during your visit to our website is important to us. We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection provisions and the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
These data protection provisions regulate which personal data we collect, process and use about you. We therefore ask you to read the following carefully.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Swabian Alb Tourism Association e.V., 72574 Bad Urach, Bismarckstr. 21, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
right to restriction of processing,
right to object to processing,
right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Volume of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request came
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details: Swabian Alb Tourism Association e.V., 72574 Bad Urach, Bismarckstr. 21, email@example.com (see our imprint).
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, which means that it is not possible to relate the data to a specific person. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 7 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the Google Maps service. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(4) Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.